Sunday, March 14, 2010

Setbacks...

I'm writing this post from my mobile phone, sitting in my bathroom, with three empty boxes of cereal at my feet. I am too ashamed to come out at the moment. So, I'll just stay put until I'm ready to apologize to my brothers for eating all their coco crispies, frosted mini wheats, and cinnamon toast crunch. Before this little incident, I had five good days in a row. Of course, I won't let this hold me back. I still plan on working out, no matter how discouraged I feel. Running always helps me think a bit clearer, and over all, it makes me feel a whole lot better. Working up a nice sweat is kind of like purging for me...not in a bad way, but in a cleansing, healthy way. Having a time of prayer and a good workout both help me get it together when I need a fresh start. Ok, so I couldn't go two weeks without binging. But really, every day that I go without a binge\purge is a victory...so that makes five of them. I'm shooting for ten more victories in the next week and a half. Hopefully I can avoid any kind of disaster before my road trip.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you Rachelle. You are an amazing person. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm feeling pretty positive today...who knows how long that will last...

    ReplyDelete