Saturday, August 13, 2011

Does it ever end?

I can't tell you how discouraged I am right now.

How could I go back when I promised myself, my family, and God that I wouldn't?

So I went back...waaayyyyy back, so far back that I can't give details (though previous posts have been rather graphic). It's shameful to think that so many young ladies look up to me now, and here I am back in that hideous binge/purge/diet/restrict pattern again.

I'm stuck.

I need help.

I'm not hiding anymore.

No more secrets, no more lies, no more deception.

I want this to end once and for all!

I need God to come to my rescue; I need friends to stand by my side; I need family to support and encourage me; and I know it all starts with me reaching out for help.
So, this is me reaching out for help.
There has got to be a miracle out there for me- that's what it's gonna take to get me out of the deepest pit I've ever been in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"But when [Rachelle] cried out to the Lord for help, the Lord raised up a rescuer to save [her]." Judges 3:9









2 comments:

  1. aww, i've been waiting for you to update your blog and i'm so, so sorry to hear you are struggling so badly...it breaks my heart. you have my earnest prayers! don't give up hope because nothing is too big or too hard for God. i love you and so many others love you! i wish i could give you a big hug right now!!! so *VIRTUAL HUG*

    Hang in there beautiful girl!!!!

    <3 Rebecca Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rachelle. I stumbled upon your blog while doing some online reading and am sorry you have been hurting so bad. I hope today has been better than when you wrote this post. Wishing you the best. And keep writing!

    ReplyDelete